Monday, September 17, 2007

And now we come to the end...

I've made it to the end, and none too soon. I start a series of Web Wednesday classes for our adoring public this week on some of the more relevant (how subjective is that?!) technologies from MD's 23 Things.

I appreciated the opportunity to spend time with each of the technologies that we have explored over the last few months. Most of them were not new to me, but I certainly wouldn't have learned as much about them without 23 Things. This was a good format for continuing education about new technologies and social networking opportunities... I'm glad to see that ongoing versions of the program are sprouting up and I look forward to learning more as we progress into the techie future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.