Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thing 10...

I am dying to use the Simpsonizer that I found as a recent entry on the Generator Blog. Sadly there is too much Simpsons mania right now and the web site is swamped. I'm a huge fan and can't wait to see what I look like as a Simpson's character.

I've played with name generators - my pirate name


My pirate name is:


Red Charity Kidd





Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
my goth name, even my stripper name (sorry is that not keeping things clean?) Amusing for a slow afternoon. The calendar generators and other assorted methods of personalizing mugs, magazine covers and the like are a really neat idea for gifts, jokes, etc... The sky is the limit if you have a good imagination and some coding ability!

No comments: