Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Thing #6 is for the birds...and people with disposable time...

...Not the whole of thing #6, just the trading card maker. I've tried really, really hard to make a librarian trading card on the mash up - big huge labs (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php) , but to no avail. Actually, once I did end up with a card, but I'd used the wrong image, so that was a bust too. I enter the location of my image, my text and hit create and Nada... over and over and over again... Isn't this one of the definitions of insanity? Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results? I give - a moratorium is hereby declared on using software to do something that I don't really need in a medium that I don't really care about.

The site that Jennifer pointed us to in her Week #3 email http://flickrvision.com is a really cool example of a mash up, and like the rest of flickr - neat if you have unlimited time and love photographs and have a secretly voyeuristic tendency to want to know what other people are doing and seeing.

1 comment:

john walton said...

If you are a Pogo Games user and forgot your password and even don't know how to recover Pogo games account then don't bother, we will show you how you can reset Pogo games account in few simple steps so don't wait just click on the above link for more full information.