Wednesday, July 25, 2007

#12 Roll ur own

So, Rollyo is an interesting idea, but I'm not getting it fully. The internet is huge (hence Rollyo's attempt to make it more manageable) but I don't know where the answer to my question is located, why would I want to limit where a search engine looked? I trust my search queries more than I trust my knowledge of all good potential web sites.

If I want to find out how to spell a word, I'm better off sticking it into Google (or heaven forbid, getting an actual dictionary off the shelf). I tried Ashley's spelling and synonym Rollyo with the word "courteous" misspelled several ways - it wasn't clever enough to understand what I was misspelling...

I will go in search of other participant blogs to find folks who are excited about this tool. I'll let you know if I'm converted enough to make my own!

No comments: